a journey...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 1.

Welcome to my blog page!
Join me... on my journey through life as a teenage girl!
I'm not your average teenage girl...
I hate shopping, I'm not into fashion.
I love jeans, hoody's and thongs (flip flops) :)
I started high school this year, and the first semester has been interesting...
Lots of homework, assignments, exams! Its all very stressful. Friends have seriously changed. Everyone goes and hangs out with different people. I know that for me, you feel like you have been abandoned. One thing to remember... is that there are people who are feeling the same way. to tell you the truth, everyone feels that way. Don't leave it till latter, find the people who make you happy... and hang out with them! When ever you feel sad, remember that you really will work it out. As hard as it seems it does work out! Ask for God's help, eventually he will answer! Soemtimes it might be straight away but for others it could be a while. He will, just ask:)
Thats all for today!
Hope you will join me on my journey as a teenage girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment